The school colour is royal blue.
- School sweatshirt or cardigan over a white or blue shirt or polo-shirt;
- Dark trousers or skirt;
- Alternative – a pinafore type dress/gymslip
- In Summer, blue and white checked dresses or skirts or dark shorts (school style not cycle shorts) can be worn.
- Sensible shoes for playground use, preferably black;
No high heels.
School sweatshirts/cardigans, fleeces and book bags can be ordered through the school office. Caps and sun-hats are also available.
All items of clothing and footwear should be clearly marked with the owner’s name. Coats must have tags so they can be hung on cloakroom pegs.
PE and Sportswear:
- plimsolls for indoor use
- PE bag
- Children may wear a track-suit or sweatshirt for outdoor games in winter
- Trainers and spare socks for outdoor winter games use.
Jewellery, including rings, necklaces and earrings (other than flat studs in pierced ears) should not be worn. Children should only wear earring studs if they can remove them unaided. They will be required to remove them for PE activities.